Well our trip so far has been great! Logan is doing very well with only a few meltdowns. We are currently 160 miles west of Sioux Falls, South Dakota. Some highlights of the trip were scoring a huge jacuzzi suite for the price of a single room on our first night. After that it has been the Super 8 and a lousy Best Western. Day 2 we went through Butte, Montana where we enjoyed their farmer's market. We stopped in Billings at a restaurant Krista had found on the internet that had great cinnamon rolls. And today we enjoyed the 2008 Motorcycle Rally in Sturgis, ND. Logan had his picture taken on a Harley, I got an eyeful of several scantily dressed
old women and we managed not to piss off any old bikers. We then journeyed to Wall Drug which is a very cool, huge variety of stores, food and random touristy things. We finally made it to our hotel at 8:45 pm after crossing over into Central time. I hate losing a whole hour in 2 seconds. Well I am off to bed as soon as I can get Logan to sleep. He still thinks it is 2 hours earlier than it is. Wish me luck!
2 comments:
FUN! I'm glad the trip is going so well so far! And I'm impressed that you guys decided to brave Sturgis. :)
Oh, Melinda, you're hilarious. LOVED your last post by the way! Have fun on the trip!
Post a Comment