Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Music to a mother's ears.

I heard some of the best things a mother can hear out of the mouth of my two children today.

Noelle - You were right, Mommy!!! This was said after her dentist appt to get a cavity filled and I had told her the gas would make it not hurt. She was actually laughing while they were drilling because the vibrations tickled. I'm sure the laughing gas helped some.

Wyatt - I will share some of my money with you, Sissy! Sweet boy. We had recently rediscovered a stash of money in his piggy bank and Noelle's was pretty much empty. At Walmart they had a bunch of clearance toys that we were looking at and Noelle was asking for toys that I didn't want to spend money on and I told her that she couldn't get anything because she didn't really have any money in her piggy bank. Wyatt piped up from the cart that he would share his money with her. All on his own with no prompting. What a great heart!

I have lots more posts to do but have not had the time recently. After getting back from our trip to Chicago, we immediately went camping and then rode out the heat wave at my parent's house with their air conditioning. So I am just now back home and have to clean up the messes from the last two weeks so we can have company over tomorrow. So I will try to get to those posts soon. i have some cute pics to share.

No comments: