Sunday, July 27, 2008

Kindred Spirit

So it is midnight and I am still sitting here on the computer looking at blogs and YouTube. Shame on me!!!
But I did find this great post on someone's blog. It perfectly describes my feelings which I can never seem to do very well. Maybe I should just start reading other people's blogs and then repost their words onto my blog, changing names when necessary.
Well I guess I will force myself out of the chair and off to bed. So if I seem sleepy at church tomorrow, you all know why!

3 comments:

Jodi said...

Ha ha...I read her blog also and when I saw that post I thought of you. :)

melissa said...

I actually like quite a few items in the Coldwater Creek catalog, and I'm far from mature...really don't like the Buckle place that was mentioned, and I'm pretty sure that at least 1% of me is still 'hip', whatever that is... I like the Title 9 place, but only for gym clothes, which aren't helpful if you're going on a date or anywhere where you don't want flab showing... bottom line- I think we all suffer from what is described here! Just wear what makes you feel good about yourself!

rebecca said...

I am with you, Mel. I can't decide if I should give all my cute litte pre-baby shirts to my niece or not. It isn't that i won't fit into them again, (I hope), it's that, I don't know if a mama is supposed to wear cute litte tops like that. I did get rid of all my short shorts and little dresses, though i think i finally realized they weren't very modest, so that's different. Oh if only we could be on, "What Not To Wear". Then our problems would be solved.