Thursday, July 3, 2008

California Trip - Day 2-4


I forgot to add this picture at the end of yesterday. Wyatt was kind of tired. :) He is not quite big enough for a booster but we took it on our trip for easier portability. Sorry about that neck, kiddo.

Disneyland and California Adventure
First off, I must say, I do not recommend visiting these two parks without a minimum of 5 days. Squeezing it all in with 14 people in 2 and a half days was CRAZY!!!
Since most of you are familiar with Disneyland I won't go into details about what we did. We waited in lots of lines and paid too much for food and got the kids and backpacks and water and sunscreen ect, in and out of the stroller 15 times a day.
But we had a great time. The kids LOVED all the rides they went on, even if they were temporarily scared (ie. Pirates of the Caribbean) Noelle went on roller coasters and lots of rides I thought she might be scared on but she loved them. She really enjoyed the Soaring over California ride where you sit in a seat and they raise all the rows up to be looking over a big screen and they play a movie like you are flying over California. They use wind and the seats move to make it really feel like you are flying. Noelle's eye were wide the whole time and she loved it! It was really fun to see the kids enjoy all of the rides so much. Wyatt was unable to do a few more things and I was disappointed because I think he would have enjoyed the bigger rides even more than Noelle. He did get scared at the 3-D shows and kept a grip on my arm the whole time. They also really enjoyed meeting all the characters and getting pictures with them.

Well I decided to just make a web album instead of loading all the pictures on my page.
so you can find the album here.
I took hardly any pictures because we were rushing through there pretty fast day to day and there was all the juggling of the babies and miscellaneous things, I couldn't balance pulling out a camera all the time. I never did get a family picture of the 5 of us which is a bummer. But we did take a lot of video so we will have that to go back and look at too.

1 comment:

Jodi said...

Cute cute pictures....and I love that you guys had family vacation t-shirts. Krista Joy did a great job. :)