Monday, June 16, 2008

Father's Day

For Father's Day I didn't feel like wasting money on token presents so I thought of the idea to buy something for Ben that would encourage spending time with the kids.
Noelle bought him a flour sifter. Since he has taken up cooking, he is interested in having all the gadgets and we hadn't bought a sifter yet so I bought that to represent Noelle being able to spend time with him cooking. So we bought pizza fixing and the kids helped make pizza for dinner.
After dinner, we went outside to play with the ball Wyatt bought for him. The kids are sorely behind on their ball skills and I wanted to encourage some fatherly sports training. The kids had a great time playing with Daddy.








Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Krista Joy said...

The kids look so cute in their aprons! And I like Noelle's shorter hair too!

rebecca said...

Oh my goodness!!! Where did you get that hat Wyatt is wearing? They both do look adorable. Good idea for fathers day, you were MUCH more creative than i was.