
Logan is growing up so fast. He is rolling from front to back and almost rolling back to front. He doesn't get a lot of tummy time because he spits up so much and usually ends up with his face covered in spit up because he got tired of holding his head up. This time he managed to keep his face pretty clean.


2 comments:
AWWWW, so cute:) I can't believe our boys are holding their heads up already! You are doing better than me with tummy time, I just realized yesterday, "hmm, I should probably put LUke on his belly once in a while."
Melinda,
I just happened apon your blog here after checking out your page on Facebook. I knew you were toying around with publishing your blog, but I didn't know you had yet. Yeah, I'm glad to see another blogging mama! The kiddos are so cute. I look forward to meeting Logan hopefully in the near future. Hope you are doing well. Love, Christina
Post a Comment