Monday, April 14, 2008

Thoughts of a five-year-old

Noelle keeps saying the funniest things and I keep forgetting to write them down. I finally remember a few of them so I wanted to blog them before I forgot.

Noelle has a new hairstyle now where I pull her bangs off her face. At church, someone commented that she looked like my sister, Krista. I told Noelle this and she said "I am like Aunt KristaJoy only smaller."

I got Noelle new boots with a higher heel. She put them on and said, "Wow, I feel like I am six!"

Talking in the car today about the rain and how God uses it to water the plants and trees. She asked "Does he have a giant watering can?" I laughed and she almost immeadiately said, "Just kidding, that's silly." as if she realized once she thought about it that obviously God didn't have a watering can and she was just trying to be funny.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

rebecca said...

HaHa, those are so great! I especially love the one with the higher heels making her feel "six". I am looking forward to funny comments from Nik someday. Someday when he is saying something other than, "mommy". Over and over and over again......