
There is nothing worse than seeing your faults play out in your kids so I was determined not to allow Noelle to let her fear of pain control her. She had her 2nd lose tooth and one evening before bed we discovered it was almost ready to come out. She didn't want to go to bed with it in for fear of swallowing it or losing it or something. So I told her to just pull it out. But she was too scared it would hurt. I knew the tooth was very ready to come out so I kept pushing her to do it. It took about 45 minutes of encouraging and she finally twisted it around and pulled it out. She was sooooooooooo proud as you can see from the picture. I was proud of her too and I hope this will take her one step closer to learning not to live in fear.

Her note and payout from the Tooth Fairy.

1 comment:
What a cute way to tie up the prize money! But in my opinion, cute ribbon makes everything better. :)
Post a Comment