Well in case no one noticed, I haven't been blogging much lately. Times have been seriously busy, kids have been continuously sick and now I am sick with the worst of it. I am feeling a little better about my chances of not throwing up because I am coughing so hard tonight but I am still run down and overwhelmed. But that is the life of a mom I guess.
Anyway, I don't really have energy to update you on our lives the past month or so but I did want to give you all this link to an awesome sermon series that everyone MUST download immediately and listen to. At least if you want to be a good Christian..... ;)
It is a series of 20 sermons by Pastor Mark Driscoll of Mars Hill Church in Seattle. He is an awesome speaker and although the sermons are all 1 hr to 1 1/2 hr, you will not be bored. He talks about money (Angela, you will love these!!), women, men, children, ect. He is really funny and most of all...duh dud duhhhhh...convicting!!! Ben and I have been downloading these sermons for a few months now and have yet to hear a bad one. I would also recommend the Peasant Princess (Song of Solomon) series for all the married couples. It is great.
Anyway, I hope some of you check it out. Let me know if you do and what you thought of them.
The New & Improved Davis Life
18 years ago
2 comments:
Awesome! Thanks for the links, Mel. I'm excited to check them out.
Thanks for the links, I'll have to get those on my mp3 and listen to them while working out.
Happy New Year!
Post a Comment