Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Growing up


I realized it had been a while since I took some pictures of Logan so I went a little overboard and took about 40. My kids are going to have the opposite problem of most siblings. The baby is going to have the most pictures and the oldest will have the least. With the film camera, I was very conservative in the pictures I took becuase it cost more money to take more pictures. With digital, and now my awesome digital camera, I can take as many pictures as I want! Good thing too. I would hate to have not taken some of these shots. What a cutie!!



Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

kate said...

you really did catch up. beatiful dress on noelle. where can I get me one of those? Or maybe I'll just take it when she's done ;)

cute kids