I have put up the mirror my wonderful friends and family made for my baby shower for Logan. It resides in our family room that is still awaiting a coat of taupe paint that will really make the mirror "pop". Ha ha. What am I, on HGTV or something?
I must brag that I have it up on my wall already. I thought it might take me, oh ... about 18 months or so to get it up. My friend, who shall remain nameless, has still not put hers up so I thought there must be some magic trick to it. But no, just 15 minutes and a tube of super duper glue. I even put the tiles on upside down the first time. So hopefully this post will inspire her to get hers done too and post a picture of it. (Another friend has one awaiting hanging as well but her baby was just born a few weeks after mine so she gets some leeway. They were sort of a trend in our group. A great way to celebrate subsequent babies who don't need a bunch of baby essentials.)
Let me know if you want to borrow my glue JK!!
3 comments:
Heh heh heh....that was funny. Yeah, I have no excuses.
I can't believe how great it turned it out! I think yours is the best one I've seen. I'll look forward to seeing it in person. :)
It does look really good. I think the theme helps to tie it all together, plus we kept yours simple which i think helps. Thanks for the reminder:) I just made a note to have Tone' bring his special glue from work tomorrow as mine is ready to go.
Okay, i now have the glue and am ready to adhese! Then i will be awaiting the husband to put it up, but that is out of my control as power tools and i do not work well together.
Post a Comment