Well I have been scolded for not posting anything new so here I am at 12:10am posting this for all my eager fans out there.
Noelle loves her baby brother! She loves to hold him and play with him. She will come up to him and pat him and say "You're so cutie!" about 10 times a day. She is always asking to hold him "like you and daddy do" which means with her hands under his arms as seen in the first picture. She also likes to have her picture taken with him as seen in the above sampling of the many pictures we have of them. Although I guess it is good thing we have so many pictures of them together. In the next few years, we will probably have to remind Noelle a few times that she really does love her baby brother when he eats her Polly Pocket shoes or tears up her artwork!
And I do have some new things to post once I get the pics off my camera. Don't give up on my blog yet!

No comments:
Post a Comment